I am a correspondent for Professional Pensions, currently writing on law and regulation affecting occupational pensions.
I have also been published by Professional Adviser, The Independent, the i Paper, The Times' Red Box, The Guardian, BusinessGreen, and Backbench, writing on a variety of topics.
I was also the Editor of Redbrick, the University of Birmingham's student newspaper, between June 2014 and June 2015.
I previously studied a MA in Newspaper Journalism at City University London, for which I achieved a Merit.
While on my course at City University London, I achieved a speed of 100 words per minute in Teeline shorthand, and studied a specialism in crime and security reporting.
My experience has gained me a number of awards including:
- The Personal Skills Award; The University of Birmingham (2015)
- Winner of Tactile Category; The Times' Build The News competition (2014)
- Outstanding Contribution to Equality and Diversity; MidKent College (2012)
- Campaign of the Year; National Union of Students (2012)
- Changemaker TryAngle award; Medway Youth Parliament (2012)
- Outstanding Contribution to Learner Voice; MidKent College (2011)
I was also shortlisted for:
- Best Journalist; Incisive Media (2017)
- Best Newcomer; Incisive Media (2017)
- Best Newcomer; State Street Institutional Press Awards (2016)
- School Council Awards; House of Commons Speaker (2012)
For more information, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.